Kevin was one of the founding partners of Ryan and Rankmore which was formed in 1982 along with Terry Ryan and who over 30 years grew the practice from a small practice to a medium sized practice specializing in income tax and auditing
Kevin completed a Bachelor of Business Degree (majoring in Accounting) is a Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ (CA) and holds a public practice certificate. Kevin is also a registered tax agent with the tax practitioners’ board, a registered company auditor and a registered SMSF auditor licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Kevin is also a member of the Governance Institute and has a Diploma of Financial Planning and is qualified to assist with personal advice on Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
By keeping current with the latest legislation changes and having a wealth of knowledge and experience Kevin is highly qualified and competent to impart advise to varied clientele encompassing small, medium and large businesses .Client’s serviced come from diversified fields including primary producers and tradespeople. Kevin provides a range of services including but not limited to
- Income tax matters including the preparation of income tax returns and tax planning strategies to assist in minimizing the amount of tax payable
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Business valuations and the decision on whether to or not to purchase a business
- Business structures for asset protection purposes
- Cash flow projections and negotiating with financial institutions
- Assisting with many aspects of the establishment ,management and auditing of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Auditing of Not for Profit corporations , company’s limited by guarantee ,medical practices and other organizations Kevin takes great pride in keeping abreast of current tax laws, legislation etc. and so immerses himself in professional reading. He will never be found wanting for current information. In this way the entire practice remains up to date as Kevin is a team player and always ensures staff receives the benefit of his extensive knowledge.
When away from work Kevin can often be found in the air utilizing his skills and experience as an aircraft owner and accomplished pilot. Kevin also enjoys spending time with his wife Jasmine hiking, golfing and snow skiing.
Roger joined our team in 2002 after completing his university degree at the University of New England in Armidale. Since that time, Roger has gained a broad range of Taxation, Audit, and Business advisory experience across a large and diverse client base which led to Roger becoming a partner of Ryan and Rankmore in 2012. While working at Ryan and Rankmore, Roger has also gained the following qualifications;
- Chartered Accountant and member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ),
- Certificate of Public Practice CAANZ,
- Registered Tax Agent Licenced by the Tax Practitioners Board,
- ASIC Registered Company Auditor
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor,
- Registered External Examiner for the Law Society of NSW,
- Diploma of Financial Planning with Specialist Self Managed Superannuation Fund Attainment.
Roger has lived and worked in the central west of New South Wales for his entire life. Coming from a rural background allows Roger to better understand the complexities and issues surrounding our farmers and the local communities, which ultimately results in a better relationship and more beneficial advice. Roger’s strength lies in his open line policy with his clients who are made to feel comfortable to speak to him as often as necessary on any matter large and small. This relationship means that informed decisions are consistently being made in any stage of a client’s work life, business cycle, or even through retirement. Roger enjoys working with all clients from the small individual to the large business clients, from the clients starting their first job to those working towards or enjoying retirement.
When he isn’t in the office, you may spot Roger out with his Wife and 3 young children. Roger loves to leave his indoor job behind and spend time outdoors on the end of a fishing line, or on the fairways doing a poor impersonation of a golfer.
Tim has been working with Ryan & Rankmore since 2009 and became a partner in July 2016. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce from UNE, is a Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, holds a Public Practicing Certificate, Tax Agent Registration and Auditors Registration.
Tim grew up on a family farm in the Warren district. Prior to joining Ryan & Rankmore, Tim worked in the family owned manufacturing business for 15 years, gaining experience in such areas as financial control, marketing, industrial relations, OH&S, state government regulations (including natural resource issues). The skills attained through working within a family business environment have proven beneficial when dealing with a range of clients and businesses. Tim values open communication in order to provide advice in the many areas that small to medium business operators’ experience.
Tim lives in Gilgandra with his wife and two daughters. When he is not being bossed around by his daughters, he enjoys playing golf and tennis very badly.