Kevin was one of the founding partners of Ryan and Rankmore which was formed in 1982 along with Terry Ryan and who over 30 years grew the practice from a small practice to a medium sized practice specializing in income tax and auditing
Kevin completed a Bachelor of Business Degree (majoring in Accounting) is a Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ (CA) and holds a public practice certificate. Kevin is also a registered tax agent with the tax practitioners’ board, a registered company auditor and a registered SMSF auditor licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Kevin is also a member of the Governance Institute and has a Diploma of Financial Planning and is qualified to assist with personal advice on Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
By keeping current with the latest legislation changes and having a wealth of knowledge and experience Kevin is highly qualified and competent to impart advise to varied clientele encompassing small, medium and large businesses .Client’s serviced come from diversified fields including primary producers and tradespeople. Kevin provides a range of services including but not limited to
- Income tax matters including the preparation of income tax returns and tax planning strategies to assist in minimizing the amount of tax payable
- Estate planning
- Succession planning
- Business valuations and the decision on whether to or not to purchase a business
- Business structures for asset protection purposes
- Cash flow projections and negotiating with financial institutions
- Assisting with many aspects of the establishment ,management and auditing of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Auditing of Not for Profit corporations , company’s limited by guarantee ,medical practices and other organizations Kevin takes great pride in keeping abreast of current tax laws, legislation etc. and so immerses himself in professional reading. He will never be found wanting for current information. In this way the entire practice remains up to date as Kevin is a team player and always ensures staff receives the benefit of his extensive knowledge.
When away from work Kevin can often be found in the air utilizing his skills and experience as an aircraft owner and accomplished pilot. Kevin also enjoys spending time with his wife Jasmine hiking, golfing and snow skiing.